PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt please: at me in a smear are found a staphilococcus and with...

KSENIJA
05.07.2004, 15:41
Hello! Prompt please: at me the staphilococcus and a streptococcus are found in a smear. The doctor has appointed or nominated to apply antibiotics. However, the husband did not hand over analyses on the given kinds of bacteria. Whether application of antibiotics only me will be effective, or the husband too needs to hand over analyses and at a positive take to be treated. And if it is possible, write please, whether how much dangerously given disease and peredatesja it sexual by??? Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
07.07.2004, 08:51
1. In a usual smear it is impossible zhifferentsirovat a staphilococcus and a streptococcus. This illiterate description of a smear. 2. Treatment is appointed or nominated only on the basis of results of crop of vulval or vaginal contents.

KSENIJA
08.07.2004, 20:20
Excuse please, I have incorrectly written, it really was not a smear, and crop. And vse-taki, whether probably to spend treatment of a streptococcus and a staphilococcus only to one of spouses? And more: for treatment of a staphilococcus and treptokokkavrach has appointed or nominated Eritrometsin on 0.5 4 times a day (whether greater or big is a dose?), whether on the bill of that it is necessary to apply Nistatinum has told or said nothing, whether it is correct?