PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me I in current 2 months accepted 25 years gormonal...

Ale
07.07.2004, 11:50
Hello, the doctor! To me 25 years I in current 2 months accepted hormonal contraceptives "Logest" in the first month at me there was a set of by-effects: bleedings of a pain and t. Item, in service " Kr. An apple " to me have advised to wait even a month - the organism will get used also all will pass or take place for the second month hurt also a bleeding have stopped, but any desire was gone + at me legs or foots below a knee began to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly, on heels it is impossible to go in general, the ache is felt even when sit. And more the interesting moment when you are raised or excited the bottom of a stomach or belly from the left party or side starts to hurt or be ill;be sick strongly. I to use a preparation has ceased, have passed or have taken place month but all aforesaid remain, prompt please that to me to do or make?

child
08.07.2004, 15:32
oratites to the doctor who has recommended to you Logest, let he will tell or say what now to do or make. And it is better to change the doctor. Though I think, that is simple you hypochondriac, t. To. Many women accept Logest, etc. OK and are very happy.