PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The ptosis of a right kidney on 6, 5 sm in position standing or costing has shown US. I planirova...

Zoe of 29 years
05.07.2004, 15:56
The ptosis of a right kidney on 6, 5 sm in position standing or costing has shown US. I planned in the near future pregnancy. And now it is frightened, as different doctors speak various: odin-it is possible to give birth or travail, drugoj-is not present. Prompt how to be?

Olja
06.07.2004, 22:29
Excuse me, zoja, I not the doctor, but at me the same situation samaja-lezha-a ptosis on 4 sm, stoja-on 6. It is a nephroptosis. I too plan ber, besides me 34 years, and any doctor (even zaved. In the center of planning where I am observed) has not told or said, that it is not necessary to get or start children. This disease very widespread while in general I do not feel it or him, people with such serious renal diseases rozhajut-and with it or this especially. And who to you has told or said, what it is impossible? Can, even complications any will not be. At me by the way, have found it or him casually 14 years ago (when I have sharply grown thin), and nichego-all analyses of urine, etc. perfect. It or him and zabolevaniem-that is complex or difficult to name. So listen to nobody!

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.07.2004, 13:26
It is not terrible djal planned pregnancy, but p a nephroptosis the risk of complications of pregnancy and a pyelonephritis will increase, please, on a regular basis supervise the analysis wet.