PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Was on reception at the doctor, the doctor has diagnosed bacteriemic or bacterial in...

Svetlana
07.07.2004, 01:39
Hello! Was on reception at the doctor, the doctor has diagnosed bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz. Has written out a trace the scheme or plan of treatment: in monthly Tinidazolum 2 h 4 + 1 tabl difljukan, Tinidazolum 2. h 2 + 1 tabl difljukan, after monthly likopid 10 10 h 2 and suppositories bifidumbakterin 10, polse suppositories Clotrimazolum too 10, after the following monthly atsilakt 10 the Doctor now I accept likopid and suppositories bifidumbakterin and at us with the husband the condom what it is necessary to make has torn if I shall become pregnant it will be necessary to make abortion? Whether bifidumbakterin and likopid suppositories will affect or influence the child? And if I am interested in the child further to accept a medicine under the scheme or plan of treatment? Whether such illness or disease as bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz will damage or injure;hurt to the child?

Maljarskaja M.M.
08.07.2004, 11:26
No, no, no. From vaginoza it is necessary to get rid, likopid and bifidum will not damage or injure;hurt. To accept further, being protected