PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! From me an anemia (a hemoglobin 94 96 in different analyses) all we take...

Oga
07.07.2004, 04:43
Hello! At me an anemia (a hemoglobin 94 96 in different analyses) all pregnancy. Different iron preparations which to me wrote out the doctor, change nothing. Now 22 23 weeks. Up to pregnancy there was a same level of a hemoglobin. Whether means, what the child most likely will have a hypoxia or communication or connection between an anemia of mother and a hypoxia of the child is not present? And whether it is possible kak-to prevent that it or her? Many thanks.

The anonym
07.07.2004, 06:55
Olga, at me during pregnancy too was very low hemoglobin, I constantly gave the receipt on refusal of hospitalization, t. To. Felt at all thus fine, any iron preparations did not drink. The daughter was born absolutely healthy!

Ira
08.07.2004, 00:35
And I had a low hemoglobin. In the beginning of pregnancy was 97, almost as at you. And then I have started to accept Fenjuls. A magic medicine. Effect from acceptance almost instant. In a week changes are already felt. The medicine is not harmful to pregnant women. Plus there a heap vitaminok.
Now pregnancy 31 week and a hemoglobin already 127 (thus I since March do not drink fenjuls).

Oshchepkova S.R.
08.07.2004, 08:31
The anemia very much often leads to complications of pregnancy. If you live in Moscow or the Moscow area address in Laboratory of a pathology eritrona scientific research institute of the Children's hematology. They spend FREE-OF-CHARGE inspection and treatment of the pregnant women, easy or light;mild anemia easy or light;mild and average degrees (with parameters Hb from 110 up to 70 g/). The Duration of gestation till 32 weeks. The address: the Lenin prospectus 117, a building 2, 5 floor 406 cabinet or study. The request preliminary to agree about an occurring by phone. 936 - 94 - 91. Kovrigina Elena Semenovna.