PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhaemvj the doctor, can be you can that that to me to advise or podskaz...

Ija
07.07.2004, 01:31
Uvazhaemvj the doctor, can be you can that that to me to advise or prompt. In January 2001 I have become pregnant, and pregnancy from first week passed or took place badly - constant pains and the raised or increased tonus of a uterus. On 5 6 week laid on conservation, but it has not helped or assisted. On 8 week the bleeding has opened, have put in hospital and have stopped. On 12 ned. The bleeding has opened again, has lain on conservation 3 ned., krovotechene up to the extremity or end could not stop (at me proceeded bloody allocation) and me have written out. On 18 ned. Allocation have stopped. All this time to me pricked no-shpu, magnesia, Vicasolum, vitamins. I all time laid, practically not rising from bed. Since 20 ned. The stomach or belly became kamenet. Then in one of days there was a brown clot of slime. The doctor has told or said, what is it a fuse and a signal about possible or probable premature birth or births. Me have again put in hospital. At survey was vyjavlenno, that shejka uteruses very short and it is slightly slightly opened, the question on was considered or examined;surveyed sewing up it or her, but t. To. Desires to sorts or labors it was not observed have decided to wait. US showed shejku normal and closed. The fetus too normally developed also pathologies it was not revealed. On 24 ned. It was necessary to me to rise only from bed in the morning as very strong bleeding has opened, there were pieces of a placenta, but fights were not. Doctors have hastily decided to do or make to me small cesarean. After that case I did or made all analyses, tried find out from for what it could to happen. It is my first pregnancy, I have become pregnant easily, before accepted 2 years accepted contraceptive tablets Tri-regol, 6 months prior to pregnancy I perkratila to accept them, during that moment to me there were 25 years. Doctors have told or said, that in 1, 5 2 years I can try or taste again. This time approaches or suits also I very strongly I am afraid of repetition. Please prompt!

Ryazanov And.
08.07.2004, 04:01
If all analyses in norm or rate, be solved. Only begin new pregnancy after consultation of the doctor. Probably, the reason or one of the reasons of an abortion was istmiko-the cervical failure caused or called by shortage of Progesteronum or the raised or increased maintenance or contents of man's hormones. In this case consult to the doctor about reception of the preparations raising or increasing a level of Progesteronum, for example, Djufastona. Treatment by it or him usually begins before conception. Probably, it is required to make a hysterosalpingography - a picture of a uterus up to pregnancy in the first phase of a cycle for definition organic ITSN. Well, and certainly, observation over a status shejki uteruses during pregnancy, for well-timed suturation on area istmusa. I wish you successful pregnancy.