PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon Boris Aleksandrovich, the husband does not have spermatozoons, therefore...

Jeanne 32 years
05.07.2004, 14:56
Good afternoon Boris Aleksandrovich, the husband does not have spermatozoons, therefore did or made EKO with a semen of the donor, 1 aja popytka-ZB on 8 week, (chromosomal disturbance), then 2 more EKO and 2 KRIO, result negative, implantation did not come, at me hormones by way of, chronic diseases are not present, endometry excellent or different, ovaries and a uterus - OK, the answer to stimulation good, received 10 12 Yak, were impregnated or fertilized practically everything, at KRIO were defrozen and embryoses continued to share all, on gistere have found out an endometritis of 1 degree, has treated with antibiotics, and to sense are not present. Up to the husband were natural pregnancy, came to an end with abortion. Vospoleny was not. Here has decided to make in the spring once again EKO with predimplantatsionnoj diagnostics though the doctor speaks, that sense does not see in it or this, but I shall insist on the . What YOU still can advise, can replace the report? All time was short. Or still any inspection to pass or take place? And more: At predimplantatsionnoj to diagnostics a high probability what embryoses (will be at least 10) can be lost all?

Kamenetskij B.A.
08.07.2004, 03:05
" What YOU still can advise, can replace the report? " It is possible or probable. From what your report or the serious reasons I do not see. " And more: at predimplantatsionnoj to diagnostics a high probability what embryoses (will be at least 10) can be lost all? " Much depends on initial quality of diagnosed embryoses.