PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt, please, my husband should hand over spermogrammu, n...

ira
27.06.2004, 09:49
Hello! Prompt, please, my husband should hand over spermogrammu, whether it is necessary some days before to refrain from alcohol and whether alcohol influences quality of the analysis? Whether if on the eve slachi analyses used akokol, whether that should be made repeatedly spermogrammu? Thankful in advance!

Tanja
01.07.2004, 07:41
Ira, I not the doctor, but he kak-that seldom appears. My husband handed over spermogrammu. It is Not less 3 h days to refrain from sex and from alcohol. If drank alcohol - the result will turn out not exact, it is necessary perezdavat, and is superfluous expenditure of time and money. If you have decided to prosecute seriously a subjects of pregnancy let and the husband behaves seriously, Success!

ira
04.07.2004, 06:23
Thanks for a fast reply! We shall know now!

Bringing down
08.07.2004, 02:22
Good afternoon the dear doctor! I earlier already wrote to you, that did or made US it's OK, the husband has made the analysis of a semen, to him the doctor has told or said, that the analysis of very good 90 % activly movable, and to become pregnant it does not turn out in any way. Prompt, please, can make to us the analysis on compatibility? And how it is necessary to do or make it?