PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt please, that can with whom was too most. At me...

Irina
24.06.2004, 19:41
Hello. Prompt please, that can with whom was too most. At me 7 weeks. 2, 5 weeks I cannot be engaged with the husband sex - there is no desire. Yesterday like I have decided to try or taste, but to me became so unpleasantly, there were pains as though I have rubred sexual labiums. And could not. Tell or say please, it will pass or take place? The husband consoles me, but at me a hysterics. Thanks you.

Lyudmila
28.06.2004, 05:23
At you, Irina, most likely a thrush. I had something similar just on early terms. Consulted at several doctors, all have unanimously told or said - no trouble, it at each second woman is, and at pregnancy often becomes aggravated. BY ALL MEANS descend or go to the doctor, to you will appoint or nominate simple treatment, and all will pass or take place. In the near future can enjoy all pleasures of sex. Success!

Anja
30.06.2004, 11:59
Irinas, use lubrikanty (greasings, it is full of them in any sex a shop), it is the known fact, that the quantity or amount of natural greasing sharply decreases. In occasion of there is no desire, at me was so, but to the second trimester all was normalized, do not worry and do not run into a hysterics here it or this just to itself do much harm! It is very good, that the husband at you understanding, wait also all a little is normalized!

Irina for Ani
01.07.2004, 19:47
Thanks big!

Irina for Lyudmila
02.07.2004, 01:02
Dear Lyudmila, but any vydeleny at me is not present. The burning sensation has appeared after I, excuse, has shaved there. I seem to me was wounded a little. And on moldochnitsu I am checked periodically, it or her is not present. But thanks you.

Lyudmila
05.07.2004, 10:52
Well, Irina, it dolgovato... It not seems to you? Unsuccessful shaving has an effect den-two, it is no more. You do not agree? And greasings - the local help. ZHelanija-that is not present, correctly?

Ekaterina.
08.07.2004, 02:16
Irina, I agrees with Anej. That the quantity or amount of greasing decreases is the fact. Still such will be after sorts or labors. Do not experience, till 12 weeks all will pass or take place. This time or temporary phenomenon. Success!