PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. What disturbances of activity of kidneys can not pokazyvat...

Nastja, 21 ned.
07.07.2004, 19:26
Hello, the doctor. What disturbances of activity of kidneys can not show in the general or common analysis of urine? And as them to reveal.
I recently had a history. I was hurted or was ill;was sick strongly with a side. I have come tearing along in zhk. To me have made the analysis wet. All in norm or rate. But despite of it they have caused or called fast and have told or said to her to carry me in hospital, having diagnosed a renal colic and not having rendered any help by way of putting off or taking out of a pain. One more circumstance - I fell or was ill with a flu. It was the first day. Doctors did not listen to me. As a result from hospital me have sent home to be treated for a flu (as they could not put me with a flu) and have told or said that, most likely, it - simply neuralgia. I have lain week with a flu.
The pain has repeated once again, but is more weak.
At me in general sometimes hardly the loin aches a bit. I wish to check up kidneys just in case. How it to make? Whether it is necessary, considering, what the general or common analysis wet - normal? And what disturbances can be revealed?
I do not wish to go with it or this to the doctor as I do not trust her. At it or her hardly that - at once in hospital. And it not from excessive care, and for reinsurance. I shall search for other doctor. But meanwhile, prompt, what analyses (or obsledovatelno) should be made to exclude any horrors with kidneys.

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.07.2004, 01:02
The urolithiasis can not come to light or be taped, pr with which just and happens a renal colic. Make US of kidneys + the analysis wet on nechiporenko