PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I understand, that daily you receive many or a lot of;much one-type...

Ira
07.07.2004, 19:30
Hello,

I understand, that daily you receive many the same letters, but I ask you though I have no on it any right, to answer my question. The matter is that in city where I live, there are no good gynecologists, and to me not to itself to address. Help or assist me, please.

To me of 26 years. Children are not present. Till 24 years of a menses were irregular, the cycle last 36 42 days or even more. 2 years ago has made abortion for 2 weeks of pregnancy then, strangely enough, the cycle was restored, last 26 28 days. One month ago at me the itch in the field of genitals, allocation has begun, in a smear have found out chlamydias. Treatment did not spend, as waited for the beginning of a menses. BUT for the first time for 2 years at me a delay for 24 days.

Several days ago was on US. To me have drawn such conclusion. " The uterus is located correctly, the sizes of a body 443552 mm, contours precise, equal, a myometrium homogeneous, the cavity of the uterus is not expanded, endometry thickness of 9 mm. The right ovary in a typical projection, the sizes of a body 3224 mm, melkofollikuljarnoj structures or frames, levuj an ovary is increased up to 5948 mm with presence in structure or frame of a cyst, the sizes 5044 mm, melkosetchatoj struktury-a cyst of a yellow body?. Rekomend. The control on 5 put m. of a cycle "

The doctor has told or said, that if the cyst will not resolve, operation is necessary. Whether the rights she? I very much am afraid, suddenly at me the menses will not begin at all. Whether there can be it? The cyst and a delay can are connected with chlamydias and I should to start treat a clamidiosis?

I wait for your answers. In advance I thank.

Malanova T.B.
07.07.2004, 23:37
If it is a cyst of a yellow body the delay can last till 2 months and more. The cyst of a yellow body is not operated. If education exists more than 3 4 months try to find out its or his character. It is necessary for you dynamic UZ-observation.
By endometriju, the menses will come, but later.