PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have diagnosed the stood pregnancy on term of 10 12 weeks. Where and to...

Irina
07.07.2004, 18:48
To me have diagnosed the stood pregnancy on term of 10 12 weeks. Where and how I can spend cleaning, and at the same time to remove the site, the was reason of not developing pregnancy? Speak, it do or make only in hospitals, it is necessary for me urgently, prompt, pliz!!! Whether there Are complications after cleaning and it is necessary to do or make what break again to become pregnant? What usually is the reason zamershchej pregnancy? At me the nervous job connected with stresses. Segonja on US to me have put this diagnosis, whether tell or say doctors can be mistaken? Whether happened such?

Anja
07.07.2004, 23:12
On such term the mistake or error is improbable - the main criterion is absence of palpitation. Cleaning and the truth needs to be spent in a hospital that there in laboratory have made histological research (it can partially define or determine the reason). I on own bitter experience know it: (Also hurry with cleaning, the more longly the stood fetus in a uterus, the it is more probability of an infection.