PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I want zaberemenit, I take basal temperature already 4 me...

Olga
06.07.2004, 22:35
The dear doctor! I want zaberemenit, 4 months take basal temperature. But here last cycle the strange picture was observed. During all cycle the temperature was postojanoj 36, 4. For 22 day of a cycle the temperature has raised or increased 36, 8, at a cycle in 28 days. Monthly should begin any day, and the temperature keeps within the limits of 36, 8 - 39, 7. What is it can be. How to explain, that the temperature before monthly should go down, and umenja has on the contrary raised or increased. How much or As far as I know my schedule (up to 22 days of a cycle) testifies that the ovulation has not occured or happened. Any hormonal preparations did not accept. I use a cream " Nature Balans " (natural balance), but he does not concern to hormonal (so it is written to instructions), it is natural Progesteronum. Clear please I wash situations from the professional point of view. Very much I wait.
Thankful in advance.

child
07.07.2004, 22:30
As I understand, the ovulation at you was, t. To. There is rise BT on 0, 4 degrees. But it is possible or probable she at you late in this cycle (on 20 21) day. Then monthly will come only day on 31 32 (the second phase a minimum of 12 days). BT after an ovulation keeps at the raised or increased level and falls before monthly, t. e it is literally for 1 day, instead of for a week. If BT will keep at the raised or increased level after rise within 18 days and at a delay, pregnancy is possible or probable. Is www. mama. ru more in detail has undressed Conception / the Calculator of days zachatija/at the left in a column. And on www. wantbaby. ru