PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Prompt, please, what reasons of erosion? If it is damaged or injured...

Tatyana
04.07.2004, 01:56
Hello. Prompt, please, what reasons of erosion? If the greater or big surface is damaged or injured, whether that could it poizojti for 5 weeks or not? Whether I Can infect the partner? Whether it is possible to cure completely erozi? And whether there can be the reason of erosion a thrush? In advance many thanks!

Oksana
05.07.2004, 02:14
Erosion results from long inflammatory processes which can be caused or called by everything (the same thrush). Damage of the big surface for 5 weeks - hardly, at my girlfriend on it is has left or cunning more than 5 years. Erosion - not an infection. She is dangerous to you (can become the reason of a cancer), but not for the partner. Erosion cauterize different methods.

Tatyana
06.07.2004, 07:52
Oksana, thanks you for the answer. But, then still a question, 5 years... I was checked in July, 2002, nothing was and here literally proshchlo 10 months! Though, after inspection at me was

Tatyana
07.07.2004, 19:34
Oksana, thanks you for the answer. But, then still a question, 5 years... I was checked in July, 2002, nothing was and here literally proshchlo 10 months! Though, after inspection at me was infktsija similar to a thrush. I was not checked. And more, at job when merzli legs or foots, I felt a dyscomfort below. In advance thanks.