PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna and Svetlana Rostislavovna! I Shall remind the situation:...

Sofia
06.07.2004, 10:05
Dear Alla Mihajlovna and Svetlana Rostislavovna! I Shall remind the situation: passed or took place treatment for a clamidiosis the extremity or end nojabrja-December, have removed kondillomy trihloruksusnoj an acid on December, 9th, wounds did not heal, chut-hardly bleeded, suddenly strong bleeding, in bol on December, 30th has opened. 7 have sewn up the large damaged or injured vulval or vaginal vessel on a back wall, 5 and 12 again something chut-hardly bleeded, 13 the strong angina almost without temperature, now all attributes of a thrush has begun.
And more on small sexual labiums any eruption in the form of hypodermic white globules (on herpes not similar as it not puzyriki, and at me it or him while never was).
Question 1: whether it is possible to be treated now with suppositories "polizhinaks", whether they will affect or influence a seam?
Question 2: what is it can be for a rash?

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.07.2004, 16:19
1. It is possible to apply polizhinaks - the seam already should well srastis.
2. Display kandizoza, grease these rashes with a cream Clotrimazolum or pimafukort.