PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, dear Tatyana Borisovna! Explain, please, to me obsta...

Ooze
05.07.2004, 16:39
Good afternoon, dear Tatyana Borisovna! Explain, please, to me a situation if it is possible or probable. The matter is that at me 12 weeks of pregnancy, and I live in France. With tongue at me still poka-that I am bad also has not absolutely understood my doctor. He to me today has told or said, that the analysis of a blood on a toxoplasmosis positive. Also ordered to hand over the repeated analysis on a toxoplasmosis, has in parallel written out antibiotics Rovamycine (Spiramycinum) 500mg. Up to the answer to the repeated analysis has ordered to accept them 3 times a day on 1 tablet. And here I do not know - than this all to me and to my child can threaten both this infection, and antibiotics and in general - what is it such for a toxoplasmosis? In advance many thanks for the answer, very much I wait!

Malanova T.B.
06.07.2004, 04:16
Ooze, antibiotics similar to Rovamycinum in Russia use only on strict indications and only after 17 weeks. Wait before reception of result of the analysis. Most likely, you have an immunity. Carriers of a toxoplasmosis are for the person of a cat and a dog. And in occasion of clinic of a toxoplasmosis esteem on the Internet.

Ooze
07.07.2004, 15:29
Thanks, dear Tatyana Borisovna!