PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna! Many thanks for answers to ours (and mine including vop...

Arina
01.07.2004, 07:52
Tatyana Borisovna! Many thanks for answers to ours (and mine including questions). I already consulted at you in occasion of the large myoma. One of vorachej in my city has informed me that now in Moscow start to apply a preparation raising or increasing immunity "Galavit" to treatment of myomas. Particularly neither she nor other doctors (which while probably in general about itself did not hear) to me of anything cannot tell or say. How you estimate or appreciate its or his efficiency and safety? I plan to follow a policy of injections.
Yours faithfully,

Malanova T.B.
03.07.2004, 15:58
Galavit concerns to immunomoduljatorom, that is to treatment of a hysteromyoma ANY attitude or relation has no.

Arina
07.07.2004, 15:09
" The purpose of the present or true research was studying efficiency immunomoduljatora Galavit at sick of a hysteromyoma at genesial age.
Thus, application immunomodulirujushchego preparation Galavit leads to restoration of the broken or disturbed immunologic parameters and decrease of the sizes....., etc. ":
http: // www. galavit. ru/pages/art18/

?????????