PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 22 years. Has started to accept Logest - had with it or him of affairs earlier...

Masha
04.07.2004, 15:58
Hello. To me 22 years. Has started to accept Logest - dealt with it or him when to me there were 17 years earlier, problems special were not. Then there were greater or big breaks in a sexual life - till 1, 5 years. Last time there were failures - from 28 days became precise sometimes 25 27. Now there is a constant life, there was a day of a delay, and here drink from first day monthly Logest. As it is written on the packing, any additional agents did not use.
The cycle at me always was 7 days, and today the eighth day, and dark poor or scanty allocation proceed - though at this time a maximum there was an easy or a light;a mild botched work. What to me to do or make?
And more - if I could become pregnant, whether it can affect or influence the child, - abortion to me to do or make it is impossible.

Soboleva L.I.
07.07.2004, 14:41
Hello! On a background of reception of contraceptives disturbances of a cycle are possible or probable. Start to accept following packing of a preparation. In sluche if pregnancy attacks a background of reception of contraceptives (that at you has not occured or happened) it or she can be born.