PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chlamydias

margo
06.07.2004, 11:26
Hello!
Whether can be such, that chlamydias do not come to light or are not taped by the usual analysis a smear. And infection has presumably occured or happened in the childhood. Then all life suffered illnesses or diseases of genitourinary sphere. Some times in gynecology took aniliz on a chlamydia, but he showed nothing.
Question:
Whether there can be, prevent to live chlamydias, but not vyjavljatsja the simple analysis. What then needs to be made the analysis?

mariamm
06.07.2004, 12:15
If PTSR from the cervical channel does not reveal or tap, means a clamidiosis is not present. If in a blood there are no antibodies to chlamydias, means you with them never and did not meet. If anttela is, and PTSR otr, means met earlier. But now to treat there is nothing

margo
06.07.2004, 12:43
And what such PTSR from the cervical channel, it is a usual smear or other analysis, deeper? Simply I a year am am treated not clearly for what by different doctors. Like as from a chronic cystitis, but all analyses on zppp are normal. Antibiotics do not help or assist. Well it is long history.
And here I have gone to any private or individual center, there any computer research. Here they (not doing or making any analyses) have found chlamydias. But I a little skeptically to it or this concern. As the analysis on a clamidiosis to me did or made neodnakratno.

mariamm
07.07.2004, 11:41
Comments are necessary?
PTSR from the cervical channel undertakes as a smear on special shchetochku. But you can ask the doctor, which analysis he is going to to take, how he is called, what method-?
Doctors treat only those who allows itself to treat:) if you consider or count what to treat to you there is nothing, cease to go on varcham. rezulty analyses - not an occasion for treatment