PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the dear doctor. I wish to ask you, that it is necessary to use:...

Deniska
05.07.2004, 17:51
Zdrastvujte the dear doctor. I wish to ask you, that it is necessary to use: what condoms or greasings, tablets or suppositories, and can and in a complex those or other agents that there was a maximal protection against undesirable pregnancy?
Also give advice or council what to do or make, to prevent pregnancy at casual hit of a semen in the shortest terms after the sexual certificate or act?
In advance thanks...

Julia-doctor
07.07.2004, 08:56
Dear Deniska! 100 % of agents are not present. Even if to apply simultaneously all known. The best way to prevent undesirable beremennost-to not have affinity in "fetal" days. The girl can learn to define or determine them without the help of doctors. Them in a cycle 7 10. In the rest of the time of pregnancy cannot come or step, even if nothing predrhranjatsja. While you do not know a method, it is possible to use spermitsidy-to the girl, and prezervativy-to you. Right after hits of a semen in a vagina the girl can make syringing. Hormonal tablets "right after" to use I do not advise, t. To. For their application duvushka "pays off" with disturbance of a cycle iz-for hormonal failures and long bleedings. Besides if conception occurs or happens, such tablets cause prosto-naprosto abortion. If live in Moscow and have become interested in a method of definition fetal dnej-write pronin-da@yandex. ru