PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Excites me following strange behaviour of my organism. About...

Larissa
04.07.2004, 02:34
Good afternoon! Excites me following strange behaviour of my organism. prosvjatite, please, with what it can be connected. In this cycle monthly there were 2 days - quite plentiful. Then 2 days were pure or clean. For the fifth day has a little spread. Then some days - are pure or clean. And then suddenly 9 10 11 days - krovilo. Such I (krovit in the middle of a cycle) have seldom, but not first time lately. CHto-something wrong?
In advance I thank for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
04.07.2004, 16:10
Most likely it is displays of dysfunction of ovaries as a result of inflammatory process of a uterus and appendages.

Larissa
05.07.2004, 16:38
Thanks for the answer though he at all does not please me. And than it is usually treated? The matter is that I am treated for sterility or barrenness (a problem with hormones), I prepare to EKO. How this inflammation can prevent to me? Probably, it will be necessary to be treated all over again?

popenko. Century
07.07.2004, 07:33
Larissa. If you prepare for program EKO, doctors of the center where you address I shall correct your menstrual cycle, if necessary will appoint or nominate antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy. Is better to do or make this preparation in these centers owing to individual selection even antibiotics which nebudut to suppress spermotogenez at the husband and to influence oocytes.
More detailed information about EKO, volume of inspection for this purpose you can read through on our site or will address for the additional information by e-mail.
http: // www. mcrmt. ru E-mail: mercury@tmn. ru
Yours faithfully To. M. N.Popenko Elena Vasilevna