PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I was diagnosed by the gynecologist dizbakterioz. In this connection...

Ira
06.07.2004, 18:31
Good afternoon!
I was diagnosed by the gynecologist dizbakterioz.
In this connection there are some questions:
1. The reasons of occurrence of the given disease (one of the reasons reception of antibiotics, but before did not accept them)
2. Whether it is necessary to pass or take place in parallel course of treatment to the partner? Or it is better to address all over again to the "man's" doctor (by the way to the urologist or how?) for consultation? And in what honey. The establishment is better to address?
3. This disease is how much serious?
4. The doctor had been wrote out here what course of treatment:
1 aja a part of a course: Trichopolum (2 h 2 r in day) to accept 7 days + suppositories betadin + viferon
2 part of course of treatment: junidoks 2 times a day in tech. 10 days + nizoral + terzhinan
Question: course of treatment is how much correctly registered? And, if to postpone it or him on nedelku (it is necessary on objective circumstances), I hope no trouble will not occur or happen?
Thankful in advance for answers

Pasenjuk A.M.
07.07.2004, 05:44
1. Bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz or the dysbacteriosis not always develops as a result of reception of antibiotics, in it or this the dysbacteriosis of a vagina differs from a dysbacteriosis of an intestine. The reason of development BV can be disturbance of immunity, frequent change of sexual partners, hormonal disturbances (sometimes reception of oral contraceptives).
2. The partner needs to be surveyed at the urologist or the venereologist then to bring a attention to the question on treatment
3. Disturbance vaginalnoj flora can cause sterility or barrenness, chronic inflammatory diseases of organs of a small basin, gardnerella and microbes similar to her cause a prostatitis in men
4 correct to postpone it is possible.