PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna, hello! Prompt please. Perhaps it it is silly...

Anna
04.07.2004, 14:23
Tatyana Borisovna, hello! Prompt please. Perhaps it is a silly question. But vse-taki. Whether the level of hormones for 3 months could change? In January I had a currettage iz-for anembrionii. In hospital the doctor has told or said, that, most likely, it iz-for risings of a level of androgens. She was based, how much or as far as I have understood, only that at me an obesity, accordingly they did not spend any special analyses. Now I have handed over on hormones (in 2 phase). Results such: Prolactinum 343 (norm or rate 80 800), Progesteronum 6, 1 (norm or rate 6 45), Testosteron-Depotum 1, 5 (the norm or rate is less 5), a hydrocortisone 403, 7 (norm or rate 130 750), DEGA 2, 8 (norm or rate 0, 3 3, 3). I so have understood, that all parameters within the limits of norm or rate. Whether it is possible for me to plan pregnancy earlier, than in half a year after a currettage? In advance thanks for your answer.

Malanova T.B.
07.07.2004, 04:32
1. Anembrionija often happens result of genetic disturbances. 2. All hormones at you normal. 3. Before planning pregnancy it would be necessary to descend or go in a cabinet or study nevynashivanija.