PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks the doctor for the answer from October, 8th 13 : 14 : 18 It in occasion of an endometriosis...

Nata
01.07.2004, 07:57
Thanks the doctor for the answer from October, 8th 13 : 14 : 18
It in occasion of an endometriosis and BADov.
Anything to me have not spent also appointed or nominated nothing. I am glad to not waste time, but it turns out, that as the little fool I wait these or it for 4 weeks, accepting only this preparation. Help or assist me please. I do not know where to search for the necessary doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In occasion of fizioprotsedur there is a difficulty - at me a polyp of an antral department of a stomach (good), yesterday only swallowed of a lamp, t. Here at such educations probably it is not necessary to spend fiziolechenie. There can be you as vrach to me will help or assist. There are on arms or hand and an extract after operation and all my observations for the expired 2 months. Help or assist me please.
It turns out, that on me train as on a cat, using that I do not possess special knowledge. It has not been appointed or nominated anything. Eto-that also has confused me. At me eshche a small nodule in shchitovidke, garmony within the limits of norm or rate, but to the endocrinologist with them did not go yet.

Malanova T.B.
01.07.2004, 10:01
At you is not present in city ginekologa-the endocrinologist??? Should be. If is not present, come. No treatment is appointed or nominated.

Nata
03.07.2004, 10:40
I live in Himkah. It is registered, but it is not attached to an out-patient department - at us she the most awful. Operation did or made in Ryazan.

Malanova T.B.
07.07.2004, 01:40
Come. Record by phone 438 23 44.