PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such emergency question - after the sexual certificate or act obnaruzh...

Sasha
06.07.2004, 12:28
Hello! Such emergency question - after the sexual certificate or act has found out in me, that the condom is torn. Knowing about method JUspe, at once with the girl have gone or send to a drugstore both have bought or purchased marvenol and have accepted 4 tablets after 2 hours after the sexual certificate or act. In 10 hours after reception (in the night from Sunday to Monday) at it or her the strong nausea and a vomiting has begun. And also on has fainted. By time of acceptance of the second dose on method JUspe it became clear, that the strong nausea to her will not allow to accept it or her simply. Since morning we have gone or send to female consultation, and there to her have told or said that the vomiting is caused or called by big dose EE, therefore it is necessary to drink postinor at 70 o'clock after koitusa-time the doctor so has chosen, that at the girl digestion was restored. But in fact this preparation is very harmful and even is forbidden in the Europe. And more how much or as far as I know, a nausea and depression cause first of all gestogeny. Can buy or purchase simply to us femoden (changing thus gestagen-at Marvenola he another) and again it or him to try to accept on method JUspe, or all to accept postinor? Respond please as soon as possible, I ask you, because 70 hour will come tomorrow (on July, 16th) in 13.30. In advance thanks

dzhoanna
07.07.2004, 00:08
Any femodenov, and marvelonov, accept postinor and a point. Yes is harmful if often to accept without restriction. But that that offered the same see. Or want the child?