PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I plan pregnancy approximately in a year. I should do or make what actions dl...

Lera
06.07.2004, 13:59
I plan pregnancy approximately in a year. What actions I should do or make to conceive and give birth the healthy child and what to do or make it is not necessary (at a normal way of life). What vitamins, preparations to use, sports, etc.?

Alain
06.07.2004, 23:55
Well, whenever possible to exclude or reduce smoking and alcohol. It is necessary seryozno to be engaged in sports, if you have any sports preparation, instead of to tear an organism any innovations. To-is - moderately. Strengthening press is very useful for sorts or labors. By all means even for 3 months to stop to be protected by hormonal tablets (well, it if use). And before prospective pregnancy it is desirable to be surveyed on any viruses and the infections passed sexual by. If there will be a necessity, it is better to treat them up to pregnancy. Vitamins it is possible to have a drink any, so to say, the general or common (I mean Polyvitaminums), for example (it is not obligatory!) the same Vitrum. It is possible to consult with the doctor to receive references more corresponding or meeting your organism.