PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 20 years, a sexual life has started to live 2 weeks ago. Monthly are irregular...

The alarmist
30.06.2004, 11:12
To me of 20 years, a sexual life has started to live 2 weeks ago. Monthly irregular, there are long delays. By what agent to be protected in additives in interrupted to the sexual certificate or act if to consider, what sex will be even a month and all? Suppositories? What? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
03.07.2004, 14:11
Try or Taste Farmateks (vaginalnye a tablet, a suppository, vaginalnye wads).

The anonym
04.07.2004, 01:17
Has tried or tasted vaginalnye suppository Farmateks. pochemu-that not so pleasant sensations after the sexual certificate or act, something is similar to a burning sensation. At the sexual certificate or act there was a pain and a blood. It of what I only have started to be engaged in sex? And more a question. Vaginalnye suppositories protect from pregnancy in all days of a cycle?

Shishkanova O.L.
06.07.2004, 12:51
The pain and blood cannot be consequence or investigation of a preparation. It can iz-for the recent beginnings of a sexual life. The second vopros-yes.

child
06.07.2004, 23:22
Thanks big. And more a question... To instructions to suppositories it is written, that soap destroys or blasts substance. That is during what time it is possible to wash under douche? Through how much after the sexual certificate or act? Or if soap gets only on naruzhnie organs, no trouble will not be?