PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I accept oral contraceptives already the order of 2 years without perery...

Elena
05.07.2004, 05:19
Good afternoon! I accept oral contraceptives already the order of 2 years without interruption. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to accept hormonal agents constantly, whether happens from it or this any undesirable by-effects, or it is necessary vse-taki to make a break? Can be in general use other methods? In advance thanks!

Light
06.07.2004, 10:18
In general advise to do or make breaks everyone half a year.

Lena
06.07.2004, 22:59
I do not know who as advises, but my former doctor (the man, by the way) has advised to accept without interruption, the truth has told or said, that a break everyone usually do or make half a year for 2 3 months. Also has explained, that for this break the woman has time to become pregnant and as a result abortion that is not absolutely desirable for an organism, acceptance OK without interruption therefore will be less morbid, at least all will manage abortion... That there were no undesirable consequences, has recommended to do or make US everyone half a year and survey of mammary glands. All! While other gynecologists spoke nothing to me (and about US and all rest new vrachiha has told or said, that net-that it is not necessary to do or make time of complaints!), I accept OK one and a half year without interruption. I think, that all taki vrach-the man was right.