PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I am am excited with a question iz-for which I easy to sleep not m...

Natalia
03.07.2004, 23:14
The dear doctor! I am am excited with a question iz-for which I cannot easy sleep. After sorts or labors at me a ptosis stenok vaginas. The gynecologist has advised to compress popku and if in 6 months it will disturb me it is possible to file. Whether it is enough only this exercise? If to file, whether that influences it sex abilities of the woman.

Ilya
05.07.2004, 05:17
The situation in many respects depends on a degree of a ptosis, zijanija a sexual cleft or rima, etc. has what is the time passed or what is the time taken place from the moment of sorts or labors and how old are you?

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.07.2004, 15:45
Ginek olog has given correct advice or council - gymnastics on Kegelju - a tightening and razzhimanie muscles of a perineum (not less than 25 times a day) with a delay of a strain of muscles up to 10 sec. + wearing banzhazha postnatal or puerperal. If at a sexual life there will be a dyscomfort - the colpoplasty - ushivanie stenok after which usually the problem is solved is desirable, but...! - the subsequent labors only through cesarean section.

Natalia
06.07.2004, 22:44
Has passed or Has taken place 2, 5 months. To me 30.