PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I do not know, whether in that has undressed a question, but in "Gynecologist" nobody from...

Dyne
06.07.2004, 17:35
Hello! I do not know, whether in that has undressed a question, but in "Gynecologist" nobody responds...
The matter is that at a cycle of 34 35 days on 20 j day has torn a condom, but the semen in a vagina did not get (had time to notice at the last minute), only greasing of the husband. Now the delay 5 days, the test on 4 j day of a delay was negative. Thus the bottom of a stomach or belly (but not how hurts at a menses), a loin (as kidneys). I do not know, whether to run to hand over analyses (very difficultly to find time) or still to wait. And whether could cause or call such delay of 2 inoculations from an encephalitis in a cycle (a vaccine, apparently, "Inzhen")? Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
06.07.2004, 20:24
Hello, a dyne! In your situation the reason of a delay can be the most various: beginning or starting from stress and down to pregnancy. Influence of a vaccine is not excluded also. It will be better, if you will find time and will make US. As to tests - they can be and is false negative.