PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much like the cousin. We are going to to get married. What verojat...

Anton
03.07.2004, 17:09
I very much like the cousin.
We are going to to get married. What probability
Births of sick children?
Whether there are the methods allowing at a level of DNA
To calculate the approached percentage probability of a birth of the defective or incomplete child.
My parents in addition have distant relatives. But in a sort - especially sick people were not.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 03:00
I not the doctor, but the eyes saw, how much sick children are treated for related or congenerous marriages or spoilage in unit of genetics in Moscow. It is terrible, believe. The majority of them - oligofreny. As your parents - in relationship, at you the risk is raised or increased REPEATEDLY. So I do not advise to get or start own children.

Talanova E.J.
05.07.2004, 10:56
Dear Anton!
Certainly, the risk of display of a recessive pathology at closely related marriages or spoilage (especially considering a situation, what is it not the first "related or congenerous" marriage or spoilage in a family tree) can be rather high. To you and your cousin it is expedient and EVEN is shown to address for consultation in Mediko-Genetic Laboratory because the risk in each case is estimated or appreciated INDIVIDUALLY. If you live in Moscow is better to address in advisory unit Mediko-of the Genetic Center of Russian Academy of Medical Science.
P. S. As if to the previous comment the history shows, that such marriages or spoilage NOT ALWAYS have fatal consequences though, certainly, it is necessary to be careful of them. However, I repeat: the risk is estimated or appreciated only for INDIVIDUAL CASES. Examples from history: see marriages or spoilage of " crowned dynasties " in the Europe, also see t. n. "endogamnye" (in essence, closely related) marriages or spoilage at vrazlichnyh people, for example, in Dagestan (where it is accepted). Please, be close or attentive and cautious: I do not wish "to present" you vain hope, I wish to tell or say only, that before the conclusion of closely related marriage or spoilage genetic consultation (where will estimate or appreciate ALL detailed information on possible or probable consequences of such marriage or spoilage) is shown mediko-.
Yours faithfully, Talanova E., genetik

Nekrasova N.J.
06.07.2004, 19:01
It is possible to count percentage probability of a birth of sick children, having studied or investigated a family tree. Methods of such estimation at a level of DNA now are not present. Because the quantity or amount of forms of a pathology which can be, is estimated in thousand and to spend full inspection is unreal.