PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please where it is possible to learn or find out, on what month that it is necessary to eat that...

Lyudmila
30.06.2004, 08:39
Tell or Say please where it is possible to learn or find out, on what month that it is necessary to eat that the child has turned out super-?:) where in general it is possible to esteem about a delivery of pregnant women, denominate books, the author, adress a site. Thanks.

Olga
30.06.2004, 11:12
www. mama. ru

Lena.
02.07.2004, 21:36
In any book on pregnancy (for example " Pending the child ") there is a section, devoted to a delivery with examples of diets. But I shall tell or say fairly, by their own experience to adhere it is impossible. Or cleanly physically it is difficult to prepare for all these dishes, or to buy or purchase (dearly or expensively), and in general it is very complex or difficult to consider or count everyones there calories. It seems to me, that there is enough the nobility, what nutrition predpochitelnej is, and what should be excluded from the ration. And as watch or keep up the increase and all. All kind!

Anja
03.07.2004, 15:11
Lyudmilas, I on past books Mother and the child (encyclopedia) where many useful advice or councils also in tons I buy up magazines about labors, pregnancy and all that svjazanno with it or this and though there it is full of advertising, among all come across very efficient things. Myself I supervise that necessarily there are no preservatives, fast-fud, too fat and acute, and on more greens (on any term it is useful, there a vegetative calcium, try to not be lazy to do or make fresh juices a juice extractor (apple, carrots with a spoon slivok-so is better acquired, beet, etc.), well it and so it is clear, still on nemnozhku different nutlets is simple frukty/vegetables, dried fruits. On my term 4 months, fiber (it is all in the second trimester) is necessary to the kid intensively, therefore necessarily I eat a beef with a lemon (is better acquired iron in a beef with vitamin C), in general mjasko a miscellaneous, norma-3. Milk, I eat a small fish. Well as a whole I give preferences to useful calories though it is sensitive sweet type pechenek with sgushchenkoj I allow.

child
06.07.2004, 18:17
Is better to listen to an organism, he is cleverer than all of us together taken. Drink Polyvitaminums, Acidum folicum, a calcium and all will be good.