PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Very much I require your advice or council. Yesterday there was at the a gynecologist...

alisa
30.06.2004, 08:01
Hello!
Very much I require your advice or council. Yesterday was at the gynecologist, she has directed me on an electrophoresis with ledazoj (at me 2 uh foreign adneksid) and has offered any super-the new medicines dear or expensive accordingly. Whether you know such? 1. " the extract of the Trepang " on 5 * 3 in day - 10 dnej-vegetative also helps or assists at inflammations, erosions (papillomnyh - to mine), for cold, the panacea from all is shorter.
2. "Milajf" on 1 tab. of 10 days.
And if them to combine, all will be healthy.
Respond, please, what is this medicines and whether it is possible to accept them?
3. Whether I can become pregnant at adnekside (solderings on one of ovaries), and that here already half a year is impossible. Whether And mozhzhno in common to try to become pregnant and treat an inflammation (an electrophoresis with Lydasum and this Trepang and Milajf)????
Thanks for the detailed answer!!!!!

Malanova T.B.
03.07.2004, 21:36
1. The electrophoresis of Lydasum never was very effective. Besides, Lydasum during an electrophoresis collapses or is blasted also its or her components do not possess any medical action. 2. During carrying out of an electrophoresis necessarily preservation by a condom as there is a risk extrauterine, and carrying out of any procedures on a background of the come or stepped pregnancy is fraught. 3. The introduction offered to you still " the Extract of the Trepang " - official varian otema money at the population. 4. Milajf to accept it is possible, will not do much harm. 5. To become pregnant at the diagnosis an adnexitis certainly it is possible.

alisa
06.07.2004, 15:52
Thanks huge for the answer!!!!!
About a trepang I guessed (t. To. In announcements he near to the Herbalife), and f here about ledazy you have disappointed me.....
What to me now to do or make? How to me to treat an adnexitis?? Pains sometimes appear (in ovaries and in the bottom of a stomach or belly)... And the baby here already half a year to not conceive in any way: ((((
How to make treatment adneksida? Will advise!
Thanks in advance!!!!