PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt please, that to me to do or make: pregnancy of 20 weeks, much...

Olga
01.07.2004, 08:42
Girls, prompt please, that to me to do or make: pregnancy of 20 weeks, cramps, basically excruciate periodically, at awakening in the morning. A pain infernal. At somebody was such?

masha
01.07.2004, 14:37
Occurrence of cramps during pregnancy often is connected with disturbance of an exchange of a calcium. It is desirable for you to address on consultation to the gynecologist for purpose or appointment of corresponding or meeting therapy. From the general or common references: reception of the balanced complex of Polyvitaminums, keeping of a regimen of day, a delivery (sufficient stay on fresh air, a regimen of a dream, including or incorporation in a food allowance kislo-milk or dairy products). Success.

Alla
02.07.2004, 12:37
I do not know, how at you, but by my experience, cramps in fact do not arise neither from that nor from this. I, for example, now have a strange need or requirement (up to pregnancy such was not) to be pulled, t. e. To pull legs or foots, nosochki. It is need or requirement unconscious (in a dream), but after pair such cases with an infernal pain, I began to supervise myself and as soon as I start to last, at once I pull socks on myself (as on physical culture, know, nosochki on sebja-from myself, only here it is necessary ON MYSELF) - the cramp instantly passes or takes place. If at you too most, try to do or make so. And here if at you a cramp not legs or foots, and something of another I do not know, but is assured, that too it is necessary to find any position at which this cramp is removed or taken out.

Darya
05.07.2004, 17:11
Sudororogi in ikronozhnyh muscles, it is normal at pregnancy. I had cramps at two beremennostjah. Drink a calcium (vitamins.). And legs or foots when spish postorajsja to not extend and to hold in prisognutom a status, especially when prosypaeshsja and potjagivaeshsja. It is necessary, that myzhtsi did not pull.

Olga
06.07.2004, 14:09
Girls, thanks all. Alla, yes, since morning when there is an awful desire to be pulled. I shall supervise now myself. And and truly neither from that nor from this does not happen. And in occasion of a calcium too, probably, the truth because kaktolko there were fresh vegetables and fruit, I have absolutely forgotten about molokoproduktah.
Thanks all huge!