PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Dear doctor! To me of 29 years. I am going to on EKO the report (dlinn...

Anja
03.07.2004, 06:45
Hello the Dear doctor! To me of 29 years. I am going to on EKO the report (long). I the tubal factor on a background of an endometriosis 2 items, but had a laparoscopy 1, 5 years ago, permeability was restored, an endometriosis prizhgli, but probably pipes vse-taki do not work. Other all in norm or rate, the ovulation is the each cycle. At the husband all in norm or rate (anispermalov in a semen is not present). Before the report the doctor has asked to make also the postcoital test, but what for and could not explain to me. Respond please to a question: whether has sense to do or make postokoitalnyj
The test if to me it is all the same shown EKO under the tubal factor, instead of an insemination? That can show this test still (except for presence of the cervical factor which in program EKO has no value or meaning;importance). What influence on EKO can render for example the bad postcoital test, whether he can show what ootids will not be impregnated or fertilized by spermatozoons in a test tube? Thanks

Kamenetskij B.A.
06.07.2004, 13:55
I think, that the doctor could not explain expediency of carrying out of this test or dough for one simple reason. The logical explanation to this research in the given situation simply is not present.
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./