PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. 4 years ago I began to accept Diane-35 and accepted it or him in those...

Olga
06.07.2004, 06:10
Hello. 4 years ago I began to accept Diane-35 and accepted it or him during 2 h years. Then there was a break. Now I have again decided to drink OK. To me liked Diane-35 therefore as he solved my problems with a skin and, except for small addition weight (5 - they send away or have left as soon as I have ceased to accept Diane-35), there were no by-effects. 4 years ago Diane-35 was a novelty, and now like as it is already obsolete, and I heard many negative responses about itself. Whether it is necessary to me to accept it or him again or, can, is more modern and harmless OK (for example, without augmentation of weight)? It would be desirable, that the problem with acnes too was solved. Thanks in advance.

Soboleva L.I.
06.07.2004, 13:15
Hello! Already there are more modern preparations solving problems with a skin and less influencing on weight. For podobora nibolee a suitable preparation address to the gynecologist internally.