PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 30 years. My husband the fan or amateur to drink, more likely he already the drunk, we are married 5 years...

Anja
03.07.2004, 03:52
To me of 30 years. My husband the fan or amateur to drink, more likely he already the drunk, we are married 5 years, children are not present, and to get or start there is no opportunity, t. To. My husband very seldom happens sober and *61516;.
He drinks for a long time, can sometimes not drink a maximum 2 3 days, then again, for 1 2 weeks of a drinking-bout.
So happens, that in what that the moment I became careless, and most likely I have become pregnant. I very much am afraid to give birth rebenka-to the invalid, always thought, that I shall plan, I shall stop to smoke, the husband will stop to drink. At me already 2 mini-abortion, it was 4 years ago, I am afraid to do or make 3 j time. What probability of a birth of the defective or incomplete child?
Most likely, a week or 2 weeks of pregnancy, whether it is possible to make a medicamental way of an abortion, how much or as far as it is dangerous?
Thanks.

n
03.07.2004, 06:54
I for the beginning would consult with vrachem. There are analyses on early durations of gestation which define or determine a pathology of a fetation and more it is possible to make abortion. And if normal? Though both a bad and serious example: but my daddy drank and was drank up, and I never saw mum in a life without a cigarette, but I (to me at least so it seems) normal.

Olga
06.07.2004, 12:49
Vzveste all pro and contra. If the kid will be defective, God forbid, you will throw it or him or will take away? Can also healthy. And analyses (as writes n really is).