PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently to me have diagnosed erosion shejki uteruses, have appointed or nominated the analysis, stoimos...

Anastas
04.07.2004, 17:15
Recently to me have diagnosed erosion shejki uteruses, have appointed or nominated the analysis, cost 950 r., then have told or said, that purpose or appointment treatment paid - 650 r., and now to me have written out medicines in the total cost in 2 t. Rbl., such preparations as clindamycin, betadin, viferon-4, reaferon idr there enter. Also treatment have appointed or nominated to my husband (and he did not hand over analyses and at all was not at the doctor) whether for the sum of 1000 rbl. Tell or Say this treatment such dear or expensive should be valid, whether there is more accessible alternative. And whether it is necessary for the husband to be treated, if we shall be 0 prizervativ?
With impatience I look forward to hearing.

scorceni
05.07.2004, 10:46
Madam. From your report it is not clear from what you treat, apparently from what that infections which why that do not name. Under the presented information on cost of research nothing is clear. To inform what research and what results was necessary

Soboleva L.I.
06.07.2004, 11:50
Dear Anastas! Are never treated, not knowing from what. How much or As far as I understand, it is a question of an infection passed sexual by. To speak about cheaper alternative to treatment, not knowing the diagnosis - I shall not become. To the husband to be treated necessarily. Vo-pervyhh the condom is yet 100 % a guarantee of your safety, and vo-the second in fact kogda-nibud you decide to refuse preservation. Believe, that the infection from its or his sexual ways anywhere will not get to, and all treatment appointed or nominated to you will appear vain.