PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I addressed to infektsionistu on your site, but he on...

Natali
06.07.2004, 08:22
Hello, the doctor. I addressed to infektsionistu on your site, but he why that has advised to ask a question to the gynecologist though it seems to me, that in infections TSMV and VPG should be engaged infektsionisty. Please, advise, where to me to address. Pregnancy prervalass on 28 week. In analyses TSMV 1 : 6400, VPG 1-1, 1 2-0, 6 Km-0, 3 treatment Valtreks 12 r/d 10, Viferon 12/d 10 and 11/d 10 dn, the Immunoglobulin of human 5 injections under the scheme or plan, Suppositories Bifidum, Hilak Is appointed or nominated. After treatment in analyses TSMV 1 : 3200, VPG 1-1, 0 2-0, 8 3-0, 9 In local consultation have told or said, that I simply carrier or bearer and the further treatment am not required, whether but I plan pregnancy and very much I experience correctly it. Prompt that to me to do or make and where it is possible to address with my problem!

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.07.2004, 10:26
Treatment is spent correctly, but credits remain high, therefore somnittelno offensive or approach of pregnancy to such background. I recommend consultation in Moskovsk protivogerpeticheskom the center - 921 98 65