PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me one week ago have been found out and removed edinichn...

Anja
05.07.2004, 14:24
Hello, the doctor! At me individual peaked or acuminate condylomas in a vagina one week ago have been found out and removed. The doctor has told or said, that at me PVI. Than differs PVI from VPCH? All time after excision OK at me were allocation, and not having waited 10 ti days, I have come to the doctor. She has told or said, that at me will constantly arise OK during cold and at nervous overloads. Still she has told or said, that the virus gets in a blood (whether truth it and at what circumstances it occurs or happens, and if it so how to learn or find out, has got he already in a blood or not) and causes colpites, inflammatory diseases, illnesses or diseases shejki uteruses and nevynashivaemost pregnancy.
And more I wish to ask: if OK will arise again, they are formed on the same places or on any others and also where there is a virus.
To me have appointed or nominated Methyluracilum in suppositories, and you have advised viferon-2, whether it is possible to accept these preparations simultaneously? And more - whether I can enter the name to you on reception and as it to make, I want, that to me all have in detail and clearly explained. Many thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.07.2004, 04:35
PVi and VPCH-the infection is the same (conversation goes about a virus of a papilloma of the person). Relapse OK happens approximately in 30 % of cases, sometimes on the same place, sometimes series. Record to me on reception by phone 265 5244.

Olga
06.07.2004, 10:13
Anja where you deleted OK? It is necessary to Me.
What sensations? How much morbidly?
Share, please. Very much I am afraid...