PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to learn or find out more in detail about postinore. To me 21 year. I it or him accepted two...

anna
05.07.2004, 05:09
It would be desirable to learn or find out more in detail about postinore. To me 21 year. I accepted it or him twice. Once 2 years ago, the second 3 months ago. And now such situation that it is necessary to accept it or him. After reception of any consequences nebylo, and the cycle never nesbivalsja, was put time and put kol-in days. postinor any external attributes of strong influence nedal. Znachitli that its or his reception more or less for me passes or takes place it bessdledno on influence on sexual system. Or on the contrary it not norm or rate???

Love
06.07.2004, 00:36
On all operates or works - to a miscellaneous, at my sister, for example the bleeding was long, resorted to the help of medicines, and at me no consequences after postinora existing.

Soboleva L.I.
06.07.2004, 09:06
Dear anna! It means only that you not bad transfer or carry a preparation. But "suitable" it or him to name it is impossible. The dose of hormones in him very much greater or big also is harmful to any organism.