PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On the sixth month to my girlfriend by results of analyses have put chronic...

Katya
04.07.2004, 06:19
On the sixth month to my girlfriend by results of analyses have put chronic pilonefrit (I do not know as this word is correctly written). Whether When she has asked dangerously it to her have told or said, that anything especial. Than actually it threatens pregnancy that her to be afraid and how to itself to help or assist?

Belief
04.07.2004, 14:11
I not the doctor, but at me cost or stand the same diagnosis. The truth very much for a long time and in a stage of remission (without exacerbations). The pyelonephritis not seldom meets at pregnant women, t. To. Kidneys during this period work in the strengthened regimen, as they say for a two. He is shown as follows: there is a fiber in urine or leucocytes besides in urine raise or increase. Very strange that doctors do not pay to it due attention, t. To. This disease should be treated, especially during pregnancy. It is treated only in a hospital (hospital). I very much advise your girlfriend once again to pay attention of doctors to this problem, and it is even better to be hospitalized. And in general that for kidneys is good for drinking cranberry mors, to make a leaf or sheet of a cowberry. I wish your girlfriend of the prompt convalescence.

Belief
04.07.2004, 17:18
I have already written to what attributes doctors diagnose a pyelonephritis. About a pain in a kidney it can be absolutely and not the kidney hurts. But if you worry, have a drink travku or mors. And is better inform on all your fears to the doctor, instead of guess. It will save to you as well nerves. It is possible to make US of kidneys. I wish good luck.

Alja
05.07.2004, 10:52
The pyelonephritis at pregnancy is completely not necessarily treated in a hospital. Probably depends on gravity of disease. Sometimes simply recommend travki and cranberry mors, is salty less.

Vika
06.07.2004, 07:05
One, from the basic attributes of a pyelonephritis, bad analyses of urine are considered: the raised or increased leucocytes and presence of fiber. Usually, except for the general or common analysis, spend the analysis wet on necheporenko.