PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In the conclusion uzi to me have written a hysteromyoma of the small sizes...

JUlja
30.06.2004, 02:35
Hello! In the conclusion uzi to me have written a hysteromyoma of the small sizes (me 24 years) from what she could appear? The doctor (at a palpation) has told or said, what has groped a small nodule (one week before other doctor nothing has groped) but why that not confidently spoke about a fibromyoma? Whether there can be it something another? Whether the truth, what nastoj Calendulaes (intake) helps or assists its or her resorption (at me mum and its or her girlfriend thus were treated and at them has resolved)? What ways are for its or her resorption?

evromedprestizh
01.07.2004, 18:27
Dear JUlja! The Myoma is a good-quality tumour from a muscle of a uterus, appears at hormonal disbalanse in an organism. No grasses here will help or assist. There are special preparations for its or her decrease or surgical excision.

JUlja
04.07.2004, 16:54
From what could appear hormonal disbalans? Could iz-what I never drank contraceptives, and here to me them have appointed or nominated for treatment of ovaries?

evromedprestizh
06.07.2004, 05:51
The reasons hormonal disbalansa till now finally are not found out.