PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dokotor, I yesterday to you have in detail described the case history, is valid and...

Natalia
04.07.2004, 19:55
Dokotor, I yesterday to you have in detail described the case history, Really analyses have shown a thrush, but treatment which to me you have appointed or nominated also have approved (In my opinion, correct enough scheme or plan - nizoral 5 days, gino pevaril, vobenzim, + pimafukort or Clotrimazolum (not a bur in Glycerinum). Laktobakterin it is impossible to apply at a candidiasis (greetings to the gastroenterologist). Necessarily smear on flora) dear or expensive, you could not advise the husband more simple. As I do not have confidence, that having spent it is so much money, I can recover up to the extremity or end. Thanks

Oshchepkova S.R.
06.07.2004, 05:38
oksigrissant really very dear or expensive preparation and perhaps to replace it or him and not than. Laktobakterin it is possible to apply after the termination or ending of course of treatment by Clotrimazolum (then it is already possible). Nizoral it is possible to replace with Trichopolum, Tinidazolum.