PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me regular sexual attitudes or relations with the girl on about...

Serezha
01.07.2004, 17:07
Hello!
At me regular sexual attitudes or relations with the girl during a year. Recently have made a decision to pass to use of oral contraceptives. The doctor, you optimum in your opinion could not prompt an agent. pokachto it is prospective to use Logest. To the girl of 20 years.
What and with what probability negative by-effects can be? What chances of the girl raspolnet, and whether there will be it (completeness) the phenomenon static, or the weight will change during any period. In general the huge request the doctor to describe to not too expert young men possible or probable variaty. I think it it will be interesting to much.
Thankful in advance!

Julia-doctor
02.07.2004, 20:13
I shall not be verbose: to the girl and not given birth or not travailled woman OK to apply I do not recommend. OK, after their cancelling very much often cause disturbances of a cycle. Not so much its or his regularity, how much hormonal maintenance. (and it can be shown in disturbance of an ovulation and nevynashivanii pregnancy). polnota-this consequence or investigation of non-use of own fatty tissue. Sexual hormones are formed of it or her in norm or rate. And tablets stop this process. Thus, OK those to that " has already nothing to lose " can use.

Tja
04.07.2004, 07:25
Dlya Julii: v takom sluchae chto yavlyaetsya
samym adekvatnym sposobom kontratseptsii
dlya nerozhavshei devushki?

Julia-doctor
05.07.2004, 00:59
For Tja: in general contraception is not necessary to Girls - on that they and girls. If the woman not rozhala-application spermitsidov, a condom and natural methods is possible or probable.

At all the doctor
06.07.2004, 05:02
And why to you to not descend or go in the doctor and to look or see that he to you will recommend internally. Zarubezhom use OK - the most recommended and widely used kind of contraception. Unfortunately, in Russia sale of many medicines, including OK which are forbidden in many countries is supposed. Can therefore our doctors so negatively to them nastroenny and it is correct. The calendar method of preservation nenadezhn also guarantees pregnancy in current 3. The condom too can tear. Spiral-it is excluded, too many complications even at given birth or travailled. Personally I and whom I know all including doctors (not in Russia) accept OK and insist, what is it the most reliable and safe method. Only it is necessary to consult all over again with the doctor that approaches or suits personally to you.