PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I can not become pregnant. My analyses: prolaktin-216, 4/...

NATALJA
05.07.2004, 15:57
The dear doctor! I can not become pregnant. My analyses: prolaktin-216, 4/l-17/5101, LG-89, 98/ml, FSG-230, 69 ml, TTG-2, 14/ml. Has passed or has taken place a hormonetherapy within 8 months. Accepted mikrofolin and djufaston. Monthly were, but poor or scanty. Has stopped to drink mesjachchnyh is not present. One year prior to this treatment accepted muds and massage. Monthly there were 4 months, average intensity. Help or assist to become pregnant. Yours faithfully and hope.

popenko. Century
05.07.2004, 22:03
Natalia, at you by results of hormones of a blood - disturbances of function of ovaries. For the decision of a question on a choice of a method of treatment, it is necessary for you to address together with the husband in the specialized center on treatment of sterility or barrenness. With such high level FSG will probably have to spend treatment by method EKO with application of donor oocytes.
For the reference or manipulation in such centers you can familiarize with the list of necessary inspection on our site, if necessary ask more detailed questions by e-mail.
http: // www. mcrmt. ru E-mail: mercury@tmn. ru
Yours faithfully To. M. N.Popenko Elena Vasilevna

NATALJA
06.07.2004, 02:49
The dear doctor! Has received your report. Many thanks. Whether smozhite you to prompt me, where it is particularly necessary to address to begin treatment. The matter is that I not so understand e-mail addresses.