PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor has advised to accept vitamins Materna. But, speak, after their reception...

Alina
27.06.2004, 14:20
The doctor has advised to accept vitamins Materna. But, speak, after their reception too large children are born. Now I drink Elevit. Kto-Somebody accepted these vitamins? What can you tell or say about them?
All many thanks.

masha
28.06.2004, 09:46
To tell the truth for the first time I hear, that any vitamins kak-or influenced weight of the future child. Many my friends accepted Maternu and at them were born detki in weight from 3100 up to 3500. Concerning Elevita tells or says can nothing, t. To. Neither I, nor my familiar these vitamins did not accept. Personally I accepted Pregnavit. Success.

Natasha
30.06.2004, 06:13
I accept "Elevit" - in itself there is that is necessary and enough for the pregnant woman. In my opinion "Materna" and "Vitrum" contain superfluous dosages of some vitamins and trace substances. And in "Pregnavite" on the contrary koe-that does not suffice.

Olga
03.07.2004, 06:27
It seems to me, than vitamins are more dear or expensive (as Materna) especially provided and less loaded ladies use them... From here and quantity or amount born at them with larger weight of children. There is some communication or connection between a good delivery, low quantity or amount of movement of future mum - and rising of weight of the future child. So, I think, to drink that that the doctor has registered, to not overeat, it is more to move, and at the same time to specify the weight at a birth and weight of the future father. Most likely there will be relatives...

Valentine
05.07.2004, 09:42
I drink Elevit and it is very happy....

Nata
06.07.2004, 02:05
I drink Elevit and is very happy. It agree with Natasha in occasion of absence there superfluous vitamins and presence necessary...