PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The interesting history has occured or happened. Yesterday has gone to buy Regulon, and tetechka in apt...

JUsha
04.07.2004, 22:05
The interesting history has occured or happened. Yesterday has gone to buy Regulon, and tetechka in a drugstore has made on me huge eyes and has told or said: " And where your prescription? ". I as the respectable citizen potopala to the gynecologist (the blessing, that I in a paid cabinet or study also it it is not necessary to sit in turn) and have asked the prescription. On what the gynecologist, in turn, has made not less gruglye eyes and has asked what for. In konnechnom a result I have received the prescription, but here now I try to understand what for he is necessary, in fact everywhere speak, that OK are on sale without the prescription, and before I too bought it or him without the prescription. Can you clear sitatsiju...:))) and it is direct curiosity assorts that

Olja
05.07.2004, 17:19
Actually on a preparation it is written that he is on sale from receptomas, at least on mine, Logeste, but sell it or him without the prescription. Here such miracles!!! Well and your aunt there was nothing probably because in other drugstore you without the prescription would buy or purchase it or him

Soboleva L.I.
06.07.2004, 01:50
Hello! In the practice never collided or faced so that contraceptives were on sale under prescriptions. Though, probably, it and is wrong.