PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, if I net-was not present yes I sin with acquaintance to alcohol, and the husband net-is not present at...

raguzina_e@rambler.ru
02.07.2004, 02:00
Tell or Say, if I net-was not present yes I sin with acquaintance to alcohol, and the husband net-is not present uses heroin that at us for the child to turn out? And whether to turn out he in general

03.07.2004, 16:47
You cannot give birth or travail!! snachalo izbavtes from the habits!! Do not ruin children's soul, them so it is ruined across Russia by thousand...

Kuznetsova E.A.
04.07.2004, 12:51
If the toxic effect will be too great, conception will not occur or happen, but if it is a undesirable situation it is better to take measures on contraception. The second variant is possible or probable: a birth of the child with an alcoholic syndrome and the third, a birth malovesnogo or not full-term child. Besides it is necessary to consider influence other factors (your age, prof. Harmfulnesses and t. Item)

Kuznetsova E.A.
06.07.2004, 00:55
If the toxic effect will be too great, conception will not occur or happen, but if it is a undesirable situation it is better to take measures on contraception. The second variant is possible or probable: a birth of the child with an alcoholic syndrome and the third, a birth malovesnogo or not full-term child. Besides it is necessary to consider influence other factors (your age, prof. Harmfulnesses and t. Item)