PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me nearby dyuh months have made cauterization of erosion and posl back...

Tatyana
02.07.2004, 21:32
Hello! To me nearby dyuh months have made cauterization of erosion and after that I had a heap of problems back: vo-the first - shejka a uterus does not heal, vo-the infections second a heap. The doctor has appointed or nominated snachalo suppositories, but improvements are not present, then suppositories "betadion" and metranidazol. Tell or say please what consequences can be from long not zazhivanija shejki uteruses and whether it is possible to be engaged in sex. To me to 24 years, married, did not give birth or travail.

Malanova T.B.
03.07.2004, 10:47
SHejka uteruses should begin to live. Whether did or made to you a control colposcopy? Probably, what not all sites are grasped, then, really, repeat manipulation.
It is desirable to not live a sexual life, but finally your treating doctor can tell or say about it or this.

Tatyana
04.07.2004, 09:55
Again you I disturb. A colposcopy did or made in a month. At survey the doctor has told or said (literally): " shejka has not begun to live + an inflammation ". Has taken a smear, has appointed or nominated suppositories, javka in a month. In a month: " SHejka does not heal, she tries, but... ". The inflammation remains. The smear taken last time was uzhaznyj - a heap of infections. Has appointed or nominated suppositories and metranidazol to both (me and the husband). A sexual life as it is possible less often and only with a condom.
Here I worry what consequences of all of it or this can be. Can and is not necessaryl to cauterize erosion, if such consequences

Tatyana
05.07.2004, 10:56
And.. 24349

Malanova T.B.
06.07.2004, 00:32
Descend or Go to managing unit. The conclusion of the doctor to me is not clear. If erosion does not heal, do or make a biopsy.